Sunday 25 January 2015

Emily has her new dress.

Well, taking the opportunity this weekend as the weather was fair I popped on Emily's newly adorned fairings. I just have to add the #9 to the seat unit and renew a Celeres racing decal, then finish with a final wax on, wax off for the upcoming show at Shepton Mallet on the 7th - 8th February.

35th-Carole-Nash-Bristol-Classic-Motorcycle-Show 

I've also replaced the modern black rev counter with another one in white for that classic look. As part of the show regulations I've drained the tank of fuel although my new fluid syphon device decided not to play so it was back to plan A, even petrol fumes leave an awful taste in the mouth. I also had to disconnect the battery which turns out to weigh about the same as the entire bicycle that Richard Hammond was riding in tonight's edition of Top Gear, around 800 grams. She'll be on display on the Ducati Owners Club stand there and Liz and I will be there on and off all weekend, I have a limited amount of photos from the Isle of Stuart and Emily in action to give away so make sure you find us to get one. 
See you there I hope.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment